Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Customers Who Love Beautiful Bracelets!

I surprise myself that even after having arranged delivery via courier of quite a number of Beautiful Bracelets to various customers from across South Africa and overseas, I STILL wait, holding my breath each time, to find out whether the person is happy with their order and with the product. To date, between 25% and 30% of all Beautiful Bracelets sales have been online sales. And since my desire is for this online business to really take off and do well, I am probably a bit intense over making sure I do it right.

I don't want to pressure anyone by calling or emailing too quickly. So usually I just wait. Of course, if I had no response within a reasonable period, I would follow up in case there is a problem (thank goodness, no problems to date). I do have a 100% guarantee/returns/refund policy but hope it is never needed. This past week has had the most orders generated so far and many of the deliveries reached their destinations. I am so happy to have received ecstatic, happy responses from customers so far:

Here are a few highlights from comments by customers since the inception of Beautiful Bracelets on 1 October (for the Radio 702/Cape Talk Money Show R1000 Challenge):

The first delivery was actually to a customer in Ladysmith, Kwazulu Natal, who found out via Facebook. (A Facebook friend via other friends of mine): Received today...early Christmas shopping....they are beautiful Valerie Pole...love G.

Thanks Valerie. Good product, delivery and service. Well done. Good luck with your competition. (Comment by a client on “HelloPeter.com” by a customer who heard about Beautiful Bracelets as a result of the Radio 702 Money Show Challenge)

I have received the bracelets and they are STUNNING!! Thank you very much they are going to make beautiful Christmas gifts for my daughter and granddaughtr from the UK. (a client in Johannesburg who was probably referred as a result of a delivery of Beautiful Bracelets to another customer who works at the same place).

Yesterday I had 2 phone calls from clients who were ecstatic with their delivery of Beautiful Bracelets. One of whom was The Ballet Box, a shop in Cape Town which is selling Beautiful Bracelets. They ordered 10 Beautiful Bracelets and sold 4 immediately on unpacking them! Her comment on her Facebook Page: JUST UNPACKED! .... hurry hurry...10 ordered, 4 sold already.....1000 Beautiful Bracelets you rock! I love the quality - a nice weight and no scimping on the quality of beads and packaging!


Another Facebook customer (a friend I haven’t seen since school!) said today: Just to let you know that I have received my order and the bracelets are stunning. All the girls at work loved them and I have given them your website so I hope you get some more orders.Take care...

So how DO you create raving fans?

By delivering an excellent product, and giving legendary service. May the compliments continue. I will do my best to ensure continued success!

No comments:

Post a Comment