Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Friday, November 23, 2012

Preparing for Christmas Markets..

Although people have already been purchasing Beautiful Bracelets with a view to giving them as gifts for Christmas, today we have been preparing energetically for a Christmas Moonlight Market tomorrow (although it's being branded as a "Festive Moonlight Market". Really looking forward to this one. It's our first Moonlight Market. So there wasn't time for much else, but the highlight of my day was an email from a customer (following on yesterday's Blog post) who said:

Just to let you know I received my Beautiful Bracelet on Wednesday (delivered) and it makes me feel good, beautiful and capable. Thank you, and all the best...

This is exactly the kind of response we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment