Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Big Reveal Tonight...!

Finally we have the Radio 702 / Cape Talk "Big Reveal" tonight during the Money Show aired on both radio stations between 6 and 8 p.m. This is where they will reveal who the winner of the Challenge is, out of  5 Contestants including Paul Theron, Tshego Modisane, Pavlo Phitidis and Warren Ingram and myself.  It seems Bruce Whitfield will be devoting most of the Program this evening to the R1000 Business Startup Challenge and even if I weren't IN the Challenge I am sure I'd be listening. It should be fun! There will be inputs from other parties who will give insights into aspects of a micro business start up.

If you want to listen via streaming audio, you can here on Radio 702

Otherwise, download the Podcast later. There should be links on the Radio 702 website, I will try post the link here once it is available.

I 've had the time of my life in this Challenge, it has been a WONDERFUL 6 Weeks in my life, I've worked hard, and enjoyed it thoroughly. They say "hard work is its own reward".

No comments:

Post a Comment