Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Praying...

Apparently 90% of the World's population pray!

If you are one of those, please join me in praying for the success of Beautiful Bracelets. Especially today. It feels as though a lot hinges on just one day. Although the whole of the past 6 weeks has been preparation for this "one day".

It has been an interesting, fulfilling, stretching and fulfilling 6 weeks. I have worked so hard I feel as though I need a holiday, although there are clients waiting for me to take up other Challenges in my other business on Tuesday!. I won't be letting Beautiful Bracelets go, it will continue operating. For the past 6 weeks I have pushed it in a strong growth phase. For the rest of the year I will allow it to stabilise and be established. In 2013 I have big plans for Beautiful Bracelets. I have a vision and a dream for it, beyond this small little beginning!

"Do not despise the day of small beginnings." Zechariah 4:10

An Article on this Radio 702/Cape Talk Money Show R1000 Business Startup Challenge appears in today's issue of the Saturday Star Newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment