Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Thursday, November 1, 2012

You have a Miracle in your Mouth

I really believe we have what we say. For this reason I am careful to watch the words out of my mouth. I believe I define and create my future with my words.

"The Secret of your Future is Hidden in your Daily Routine." Dr Mike Murdock.

Speaking out positive words over your life, each morning, is one way to ensure success. I am not the only one who believes this. Many successful people especially if they are international speakers, touch on this subject at some point. The way to do this practically is to put your vision, dream, goal/s down on paper and formulate them into a simple Affirmation that one could speak out daily, before starting the day. If you don't have the time or inclination for that, there are many Affirmations you could download off the internet, and adapt to suit your own belief system, values, and the scenario you wish to create. (Google "affirmations").

An example of one such affirmation:

I see right through appearances and illusions and know that abundance is all mine.
My abundant thoughts and actions lead in the perfect direction of my desires.
I AM thankful for the limitless, overflowing Source of my abundance.
I AM showered with blessings and my Divine Inheritance.
God provides me with all that I desire, whenever I desire it for as long as I desire it.
God provides me with more than enough substance and supply.
I AM easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
I receive an excellent supply of abundance in my Life daily.
I AM always in the right place at the right time.
I live in the likeness and image of God's Divine Abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment