Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Resting...


Today I am thinking of all the cyclists training for the the 94.7 Cycle Challenge (18 November), in the Greater Johannesburg area, one of the largest Cycling Races in the world with over 30,000 entrants in 2012. I almost wish I was a cyclist, what an amazing way this must be to relax and unwind. I am a bit envious of one of my competitors in the Radio 702 Money Show R1000 Challenge who has said he will be participating, and I hope he does really well.

I realised yesterday after losing a SIM card for my main cell/mobile phone, and a few hours later I lost the car keys AND the driver's licence(!) that despite the fact I feel under huge pressure to work, I really have to stick to my own rules and take the day off.

It has been a satisfying week: I won't spoil tomorrow's Weekly update by saying any more except to give you this lovely photo of the display of Beautiful Bracelets at Firehouse Gifts, Dunkeld West Shopping Centre Hyde Park/Dunkeld:

No comments:

Post a Comment