Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Monday, November 19, 2012

Anything is Possible

One of the best things that has come out of starting "Beautiful Bracelets" (as a result of the Radio 702/Cape Talk Money Show Challenge) is that I have had wonderful comments, compliments and even phone calls from complete strangers, some of whom would like to start a micro-business (or already have). Some of these started a micro business as a result of realising it can be done, many of them saying they were specifically encouraged to start as a result of the Money Show Challenge.

My favourite comment of all came today in an email from a customer in another City who purchased from Beautiful Bracelets online:

I just transferred money for the bracelet and look forward to receiving it.

You know what?
I hardly ever, well I could say never wear jewellery.

However wanted to have a bracelet because it will be a fabulous reminder that 'anything is possible'.

Isn't that just wonderful? Yes, I believe it.

Anything is Possible.
Beautiful Bracelet as sold on the website

No comments:

Post a Comment