Notes from the Journey of the Radio 702 / Cape Talk Money Show R1000 ($100) Business Startup Challenge
How I made a Profit in just 6 Weeks and How You Can Too
Tips for Micro-business Entrepreneurs

Sunday, November 11, 2012

When You Have Done All...

Well, I have worked really hard. I have done my best, put all my energy into this Radio 702/Cape Talk Radio R1000 Business Startup Challenge, and done everything I know how, to make it as successful as possible from my side in this short time. I have worked with the awareness that perhaps there is someone out there, doing the same thing as if their very life depended on it: a make-or-break situation: where this might be their last chance to actually " make it". Well, I hope that when the numbers come out it shows that in this one business it really is possible to make a profit within only 6 weeks, and to create a sustainable business that a person could begin to make a living from. I am sure my competitors will prove the same in their respective businesses, and it sounds as though a few of them have done exceptionally well in it, even before we get the facts in the "Big Reveal" tomorrow.

Beloved, when you have done all you know to do…done all you can do to stand, you must remain standing. You must hold on. What do you stand in or hold on to? You stand in Me. You stand on the Rock and not the shifting sands of your own efforts or successes. You stand with faith and confidence when all the odds are against you, for I have indeed entered the fray. You hold on to the Truth…the Word which does not return void. I want you there standing in Me when the answer comes…when the promise becomes manifest and evident.
(A word from Brenda Craig... in Journal for the Heart ).

No comments:

Post a Comment